Call (734) 425-1074 or Click Here
A Quit Claim Deed can be used to transfer the interest (ownership) of a property from one person to another person or persons. A Quit Claim Deed can also be used to ADD a person's (interest) name to a property. For instance, adding a new spouse, child or grandchild.
- Joint Tenancy Rights with Rights of Survivorship: A joint tenancy with rights of survivorship means that two or more owners hold title to an asset together. When one of the owners dies, that person's ownership interest automatically passes to the remaining owner or owners. Married couples typically hold assets such as real estate, automobile, and bank accounts in this way.
- Joint Tenants in Commons: A type of joint tenancy of property without right of survivorship; each tenant's portion of ownership is distributable under will.
- Rights of Survivorship: Ownership of property by two or more people in which the survivors automatically gain ownership of a decedent's interest. (In the case of more than one survivor, the decendent's share is divided among the survivors. In addition, each owner can sell or gift his/her share as he/she wants, without the other owners' permission.)
When you purchase our Quit Claim Deed Kit, you will also be provided specific filing instructions on HOW to file it, WHERE to file it and HOW much your filing fee will be. All you have to do is sign the document, get the money order for the filing fee and mail it. Please include your phone in the contact information
Our fee is $165.00.
- To order using Visa/Mastercard fill out form. If you are more comfortable paying over the phone please call our office
- If paying by Money Order, fill out form send it and then when you receive your account statement - mail Money Order to:
28473 WARREN RD.
GARDEN CITY, MI 48135
DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.